Fire & Water Feature Accessories
Our selection of glass and lava rock allows you to create the perfect outdoor fire pit. Use them alone, or mix the colors of glass to create a truly unique look.
Fire Glass Media:
- Available in 6 elegant jewel-like colors
- Offered in ¼ – ½” glass size
- Tumbled glass is designed for long-term heat resistance
- For use with natural gas only*
- Use 50 lbs for bowls with fire features. Use 100 lbs for 42” fire pits and 150 lbs for 48” fire pits
- A mesh screen is required and is included with all PTI fire glass media purchases
*NOTE: PTI does not sell fire glass for propane applications due to safety concerns.
Lava Rock Media
- Great for rustic and earthy styles
- Offered in 2-3” rock size
- Rocks are tumbled for a smooth finish
- For use with natural gas or propane
- For Cone or Round Fire or Fire & Water bowls use 75lbs. For Square Fire or Fire & Water bowls use 100lbs.
- For Cone 42” Fire Pits use 200lbs. Use 250 lbs for Cone 48” and Square 42” Fire Pits and 300lbs for Square 48” Fire Pits.
What’s inside matters. Have peace of mind knowing the equipment inside your pool fire bowl has been reengineered to give you the best performance and safety available.
- Patented flame monitoring technology is proven and reliable in adverse weather conditions
- Each unit is factory tested for safety
- Made of high grade stainless steel to prevent corrosion
- Available in natural gas or propane
- Open-top pilot box is required for all fire glass media applications
- CSA approved
Fire Bowl Burner Assembly
Fire Pit Burner Assembly
- Required and included with every automated electronic ignition burner assembly
- Easy to install
- Compatible with any pool operating system
Automated Electronic Ignition
Mounting Brackets and Support Plates
- Mounting brackets and hardware are designed to resist corrosion
- High precision, laser cut hardware ensures a secure and stable installation
- Designed to be breathable and to prevent overheating – open ventilation allows for a richer and cleaner flame
- The media support plate is custom designed to provide a secure and stable flame bed